mom of all trades

mom of all trades

Listed among the best Indian blogs by mommies

Monday, January 18, 2010

Quotable Quotes






Nachikaet and his ‘achiya” (grand father for the uninitiated) are thick friends. They have formed a mutual admiration society to which “third party entry” is strictly restricted. A conversation I had with nachikaet last week gave me fresh insights into the functioning of this “society”. As a prelude to the upcoming republic day I decided that it was time to awaken the patriotic spirit in my son and told him about the struggle for freedom, the national anthem etc. The next day while getting ready for school, I casually asked him who the father of the nation is. Beaming with pride he replied “ achiya”

1 comment:

  1. tigers are also living being,why should we kill them,why should we let our national animal finish like this.save our tigers.

    ReplyDelete